Friday, June 25, 2010

Lamburgers with feta cheese and ras-el-hanout



I have to share this latest discovery with you- a customer told me these were great BBQ meal, so I thought I'd try to make some myself and they are super delish!

Here's my recipe.

Lamburgers with feta cheese and ras -el-hanout

1.5 lbs. (700 grams) organic ground lamb
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons ras el hanout

a handful of chopped fresh herbs, such as chives, oregano and greek basil
chopped cherry tomatoes
whole grain hamburger buns

Put lamb in a large bowl and add cheese, egg and ras el hanout. Blend to combine, but do not over-mix, this will make for a tough burger. Form meat into 4 patties.

Cook on an outdoor grill or broil in the oven for approximately 7-8 minutes per side.

Serve with whole wheat buns, tomatoes, fresh herbs and minted yoghurt if desired.
Serves 4 people.

See all my summer BBQ grilling rub spice kits available here:





1 comment:

  1. Yum! I will be trying these for the next BBQ we make!

    ReplyDelete